Worthy Sacrifice

Once upon a time, this was in my favorites... ๐Ÿ™„

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/insane-cardio-workout-challenge-climbing-the-mountain-ladder-workout-hardest-workout-yet

Why? How, you ask? Well, I was probably on some MEDICATIONS or I passed out during the video, only to wake up at the time for cooldown, so naturally, I thought - wow, this was FUN... ๐Ÿคจ

But no, it is a HELL... ๐Ÿ˜ซ Whoever thought of a minute of One-Legged Burpees and Push-Up Jacks must have descended from hell, for sure... And I would know, right? Because apparently, there is an AFETRLIFE, since I can still reach out to you... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡

I put this on my calendar, and lost enough calories just reading through description. Right now, I think I need a lung transplant - and a knee and a hip replacement, but I did got to the very END of it, though with many extra break time and with modification of Push-Up Jacks... ๐Ÿ˜ต

And you know this is the hardest of the workouts, when our Daniel The Beast drips in sweat, and takes breaks... This is FB classic, but not planning on doing it any time soon... ๐Ÿ˜‰

On the PIC, another sacrificed sports gear. Wasn't able to get it off in one piece, so I got creative... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

P.S. If you've done it, let me know how you far you made it!๐Ÿง

Edited