✨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
Hey guys is there a program we can purchase that has only full length videos? 1 per day?
I don't like having to switch videos. Be it Extra Credit or warmup/cooldown. I would much rather a full length video! :)
I own Sweat and Mass so far, and i was thinking if what i ask exists i could go for that one next!
Program with 1 video per day?
Hey guys is there a program we can purchase that has only full length videos? 1 per day?
I don't like having to switch videos. Be it Extra Credit or warmup/cooldown. I would much rather a full length video! :)
I own Sweat and Mass so far, and i was thinking if what i ask exists i could go for that one next!