Weekend Check-in: Saturday, November 9th & Sunday, November 10th

Hey hey hey, it's JustRaven! ..If that sounds somewhat familiar, I apologize in advance for my poor imitation of an intro. Let me start over and just go with: What is going on, FB Fam? It is finally the weekend! So what say you to all that fancy stuff and things you got loaded up or checking off in your weekend que? It's going to be another busy weekend over here, with hopefully a little chill; but I think the chilling is mostly coming in the form of cooler weather expected here over the weekend. I'm really not a fan of cold. It doesn't take much for me to pull out the parka. Yes, I'm being dramatic; it doesn't even snow here! So I guess a little won't kill me, and at least there will be sunshine..but let's here what you've got going on on your corner of the world! Hopefully you have good weather to make those weekend activities picture perfect!

As for workouts, what will you be tackling? Something light and easy? Or are we going gut busting up in dis blender house? Whatever the workout path, keep it safe, keep it fun! ..I wrapped up my workout week by finishing up the throwback challenge yesterday, so this weekend has a grand total of zero workouts for me. Because sweet rest is good too!

..And for those of you also tackling the throwback challenge, good luck and you got this! If you want, feel free to post whenever you cross that finish line on this thread I made yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/15612/throwbackchallengecomplete

Also for you at the finish line or start of your weekend is some good ol' yellow flowers. These Goldenasters are what's blooming right now in my area of Florida; just look at them bursting with sunshine and happiness! Not to mention symbolizing the bonds of friendship and the taste of success and pride. And also evoking that feeling of pure joy!

Wow, yellow flowers sure do have a lot to say, or at least the internet thinks so. What better color could you ask for?^^ Hah, whatever they symbolize, all I really know is that they are pretty and worth sharing!

..Alright, so there's no real good transition to the check-in food court, but do we need one? Food is good. Anykind. Anytime. Anywhere. That is the law.😂 ..That said, what yummy things is everyone eating? If you don't know yet, you might get an idea or two reading about everyone's meals here. I know I have in the past! You guys make some amazing sounding stuff. So share your nutritious and maybe not so nutritious food, because sharing is caring!😉 ..And with that said, I've got nothing to share, haha. Sorry!🙈 Maybe one of these weekends I'll have my act together, but it's a grab what you can eat and go kinda weekend for me!

I think I've said, "weekend" enough times for me to quality for closing statements. And maybe I'm repeating myself, but you guys know the drill; like in how we do workouts, listen to your body and modify that weekend so that it feels good and works for you! You never know what the weekend will bring, but nonetheless, I hope you have a super one! See ya and thanks for riding with me in this weekend check-in!