FB Plus Highlight—Surprise Me!

Who doesn’t like surprises, right?

Well, that was one thing we were thinking when we developed the Surprise Me button for FB Plus.

Sometimes we just need a little help to decide what workout to do, right? The website already has great filter/search functions, of course, but with nearly 600 videos to choose from, finding workouts that you may not have done before (or may not have done recently) is sometimes easier said than done.

Enter the Surprise Me button!

For those of you who are FB Plus members, it’s as simple as going to the Free Workout Videos page and hitting the Surprise Me button. Don’t like what shows up—hit the button again. Want to use the filter/search options and then be surprised—you can do that too!

We’d love to hear what you think.

Of course, we’re always open to feedback, questions, requests, etc., but with FB Plus we’re taking it up a level—and will be depending on all of you to help provide important feedback and truly influence the direction FB Plus will take. On virtually every page, for example, you’ll see a Feedback button. We want you to use it!

If you haven’t joined FB Plus yet, not to worry—we will be providing regular updates on new features and content, and highlighting some of what we’re hearing from users. If/when it makes sense for you to join, we’ll be here! If joining FB Plus is not an option, don’t worry, Fitness Blender is still here (and not going anywhere!); we’ll continue to put out new, free content and make improvements to the website for everyone to use and enjoy!