Daily Check-in: Friday, September 27th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How're you doin today?

It's Friday (or Saturday already for some of you)!! SO that's pretty great, huh? Yay for that!

Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend? Or maybe just chillin?

We're startin our vaca tomorrow, so I'm excited for that! Just a reminder tho: I'll be out for 2 weeks, and you'll get to spend that time with the amazing Raven! Thanks again for taking over, Raven!

Ok, so for today's random photo: Yet another butterfly! I went for a walkabout the other day, and there were so many butterflies out and about--hence all the pictures this week! So this guy, I'm pretty sure, is an Eastern Comma. I love the shape of these "punctuation mark" butterflies' wings. They're very unique--makes identifying them a bit easier (unless you're wanting to tell the difference between the commas haha).

And how about some workouts today, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's a good thing I've got the last part of the 3 day upper body split today (Back & Biceps: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-split-workout-back-and-biceps-mass-building-video ), because my lower body is quite sore after yesterday's workout! (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-toning-workout-56-minute-butt-and-thigh-tabata-workout ) It made going down the stairs quite the adventure today! haha.

So it's a great day for upper body work, and I might just throw a low impact cardio in there as extra credit too.

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

I'm thinkin I want something with squash or sweet potatoes. It's kinda dreary Fall weather today, and that makes me want warm, comforting Fall foods. So squash and/or sweet potatoes (probably baked) will definitely play a part in today's supper!

Well FB Fam, that's about all I got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day/weekend/next couple weeks, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

I'll miss talkin to ya for the next couple weeks! But never fear: Raven's here! She's got this covered--caz she's awesome!

Alright, I'm off!

Until we meet again: Take care, stay safe, have fun, and be happy FB Fam!

Edited