Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Finishing, Resting, Beginning

I finished Sweat a little over a week ago. I added two extra weeks in the midst of the program - one to accommodate a mild arm injury, and one because I just wanted to schedule some personally chosen workouts. I then took a week off to rest because I've been working out consistently and my body and mind needed some recovery! At the end of my rest week was my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of starting back with FB!!! I took the fitness test to celebrate, and I'm excited about where I've improved. I struggled with the run though, because the time wasn't better, although the environment was different because I ran this on hills outside on a chilly morning rather than a treadmill like the first test. Regardless, there is freedom is seeing my growth and not needing a perfectly "linear" chart to prove my health and fitness!

Today I started FB30 round 1 for I think the 4th time (maybe 3rd, I lose track!). I love how well I feel doing fitness blender. I love that as we head into fall and winter I don't have to worry about cold mornings and dark nights or about fitting in gym time with a sometimes hectic schedule since I'll be working out in the comfort of my living room!

For me, my personal journey in health has been (and is) an exciting, sometimes very difficult, and freeing way to experience and trust Jesus.

Thanks for letting me share! ❤️😀