Daily Check-in: Monday, September 23rd, Happy First Day of Fall! 🍁🍄🍂

Hello Blenders! Happy First Day of Fall to you all! (Well, for those in the Northern Hemisphere, anyway!)

How're we all doin today? How was your weekend?

It was a pretty good one here! Got some baking in, got to wander in the woods as the trees are changing color (that's today's random pic), and watched plenty of 'foosball wit my friends' (Hawks lost tho, dangit).

That's about it!

How about you Blenders? How're things goin in your corner of the world? For those in the Northern Hemisphere, is your first day of Fall feeling very Fall-like, or is summer hangin on with that hot weather? And our friends in the Southern Hemisphere: is it feelin nice a Spring-like for you?

Wherever you are, whatever the weather's like, I hope all is well with you!

Ok, now back to the task at hand!

How about some workouts to start off our week with, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's a workout day for me! And I've decided that this week I wanna do the upper body split workouts with Daniel, caz I haven't done them in forever! So I'm gonna do a bit of kickboxing today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/stress-busting-cardio-kickboxing-and-core-workout and then start my upper body split week with the Chest & Triceps routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-split-workout-chest-and-triceps-mass-building-video . So Wednesday I'll do the Shoulders & Lats one, then Friday will be Back & Biceps! A bit out of order, but that's what will work for me. I'm excited! I love a good upper body burnout--but it's even better when you can make it a week-long event! haha

And how about some good food goin on today Blenders? Gotta refuel and replenish after some tough workouts! So what's on the menu for today?

I'm thinking another easy dinner of eggs and veggies, or tacos! Can never go wrong with tacos!

Alright FB Fam! That's about it from me!

OH! And just an FYI, Hubby and I will be takin a break/vaca after this week! We'll be offline for about 2 whole weeks (from Sept 30 to Oct 13), so if my lovely co-host wants to take over the check-ins please feel free Raven! I'd greatly appreciate it (but if you're busy, you certainly don't have to!). Just wanted to let you know in advance!

Ok, now I'm done rambling!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and enjoy earning your #workoutcompletes today, FB Fam!

Edited