Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 11th

Hello Blenders!

How're you doin today?

It's a somber day for us here in the U.S. Even typing 'September 11th' makes me feel sadness. It's hard to believe that so many people lost their lives on this day 18 years ago. Let's never forget those people, and honor them by showing some extra love and kindess today, shall we?

Compliment a stranger, do something unexpected and nice for your spouse or friend, or maybe just hug your family, and Furry Trainers too, a bit tighter today.

So I thought a nice flower picture would be appropriate today. This is one of the marigolds planted near where my little buddy rests. It has big dew drops on it that are reflecting the sky.

With that, how're you doin Blenders? How's your day goin so far?

It's been ok here. Got a bit more sleep last night, so that's somethin, huh?

And how about them workouts, guys? What do you have planned for today?

I did not do a workout yesterday. Just wasn't happening. Did some yoga, walked the Furry Trainers, and that's it. So today, I wanna do a nice intense upper body workout, but it's Wednesday-Core Day, so I'll do a combo of both. I'm thinking this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-abs-workout-kickboxing-for-stress-and-cardio-benefits Paired with this: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/all-strength-upper-body-workout-upper-body-muscle-building-workout

Seems like a long workout day, but Furry Trainers need a day off of walking, and I don't have as much going on today--so a long workout it is!

And some good food goin on today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

I've got literally a ton of tomatoes to use! So I've been making all kinds of tomato salads, and pasta, and chili--so it's gonna be a fridge cleanout/leftovers night!

Well FB Fam, that's about it from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and spread some kindness today--I think we know that the world could use it!

Have a great day, FB fam!

Edited