Me vs Gym 1:1

Ok, Family. I decided to give points when something significant happens -yes, like me landing on kickbox trainer! šŸ˜…

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/14554/me-vs-gym

So, on the very first day, the very first point goes to the gym itselfā€¦ The saga continuesā€¦

First of all, on Day2 I worked all day, so I joined my friend only shortly at the gym. Yesterday was Day3 and we attended Kettlebell Class. I forgot how fun those classes are, and instantly scheduled a few of my FB favorites on Calendar.

I usually love to do kettlebell swings, mainly because I was sure I looked like a badass doing them. šŸ’Ŗ But, you know how the gym just loves covering all of the walls in MIRRORS? Well, now I know I actually look like Iā€™m trying to retrieve a rogue tampon (sorry guys).šŸ˜²

Today on Day4 we decided itā€™s time to take that Kickbox class offered by THE trainer. I can tell you Iā€™m proud of myself, I handled class really well. One of the ā€œolderā€ girls approached me and asked have I ever tried something like this, because I picked up ā€œchoreographyā€ from start to finish without a struggle! Even trainer himself was pleasantly surprised, as he though we wonā€™t show at class, let alone made it through the entire class. šŸ˜Ž So, Iā€™m giving point to myself.

Thanks to Daniel&Kelli I have had so many small non-scale victories which led to improving my self-esteem and overall wellbeing. Never ever underestimate the power of believing in yourself! šŸ˜Without FB, I probably wouldnā€™t even think about joining my friend.

And then those guys happened again. I thought they were like funny people, but it appears they like bullying people in the gym through a mask of humor. I just donā€™t get that kind of people. šŸ˜’

Both of us were so sweaty, red-faced and hardly breathing because there was a burnout round which involved burpees, a lot of them. Guys were saying things about our looks, etc... But my clever girlfriend of mine was not ready to accept being bullied AGAIN, so she shortly replied that we eat burpees for breakfast. I was like ā€“ no, we donā€™t ā€“ liar! šŸ¤£

Her logic was that nobody wants to ā€œget in the ringā€ with women who do burpees for fun. Right? šŸ¤”Guess again ā€“ wrong! They just challenged us, on the spot, to do a Crossfit Polygone. Mind you, I barely know what Crossfit is, but somehow I imagine Crossfit plus Polygone equal in death of mine. šŸ™„ And I just know there will be plenty of burpees, so I even made the meme aboveā€¦

But then again, I HATE BULLIES! šŸ˜  So, we accepted the challenge. Since there is only two of us and 5 of them, three guys (my friend knows them) joined our team, because girls were girls (doing some other stuff, ok)ā€¦

Family, wish me luck - this is due to happen on Monday and I will be there to cheer my crazy friend who talked me into this gym month. Please donā€™t say ā€œbreak a legā€, because I just mightā€¦ šŸ˜…

Edited