Our garden has fed us all summer long πŸ€—

Yesterday I was out “grocery shopping” in our garden and I thought of you guys!

We’ve had a surplus of zucchini, tomatoes, beets, peaches, and berries. Also some greens, basil, cucumbers, aaand I’m probably forgetting a few but I’ve remembered my favorites 😜 It’s actually not even that big of a plot; you don’t need a terrible amount of space to grow a surprising amount of food.

It’s so much fun to be able to gather your own fresh food that you’ve grown yourself. And the flavor...that’s a whole other story.

If you have trouble eating the greener foods or picky eating kids, connecting with your food via growing it (even a few small pots on a porch or balcony) might be a good way to look at those same healthy foods in a different way. Just a thought! Plus, it’s fun, physically beneficial, and a great learning opportunity in all kinds of different ways.

This picture is from a month or so back (our corn is a lot taller now) but I thought you guys would like this pic for the handsome pup 😊

Off to meetings! Then I’ll earn my workout complete later this evening- later than I would like but I promised myself to still get it done! Hope you all have a great day. πŸ™‚Kelli