Daily Check-in: Friday, August 16th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you all!

Yay, we did it guys!! We made it through the week! Whew! It's been a long one--so I'm definitely glad it's about over!

How're things goin for you, Blenders? How was your week? Are you lookin forward to the weekend? Have any fun plans?

Nothin major goin on here, and I'm not upset about it! haha

And now onto today's random pic! Look at this little guy! Isn't he kinda cute? I was actually just admiring the cool little burrow in this tree because it has those neat looking mushrooms on it--when this little face popped out at me! haha. Made for a nice picture, for sure! I'm very happy with how it turned out!

I was so thrilled about it, that Diane and I even co-wrote a song about this little dude on Instagram---it's sure to be a chart topper very soon! 😂

Alright, now let's talk about some workouts for today! Is it a workout day, or rest day for you, Blenders?

It's leg day for me! I'm thinking I'll give this one a go: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/burnout-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-and-hiit-workout-for-lower-body Love this combo of HIIT and strength--it's a great workout in just over 30 minutes.

And I wanna talk a minute about the upper body workout I did yesterday. Caz, yeah. It's a good one. I think it could be overlooked because it's a bit older, and it's done in 3 rounds which I know some people don't like. But hey, if you want an upper body workout that makes you sweat buckets, then do this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-functional-strength-training-workout-with-dumbbells Seriously, I was drenched after doing this yesterday! It was so awesome! You gotta add your own warm up and cool down, but I highly recommend giving this one a shot, especially if you've never done it before (and also because it has some different moves that aren't in other FB workouts).

And how about some good food goin on today FB Fam? What's on the menu?

I have no idea! It's kinda a busy day, so I'll worry about supper later! haha

Alright guys, that's it from me today!

I hope you have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And remember to laugh today! No matter how tough things get, try to find some joy and mirth in the little things! Enjoy your day, FB Fam!

Edited