Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

My thoughts on Strong, Burn 2, and Abs 2

I've completed Strong, Burn 2, and Abs 2 3x each and I'm about to start Blend for the first time. I'm always looking for input on programs on here, so I thought I'd quickly share my thoughts on each program in hopes someone can find this helpful.

Strong: This has to be one of my favorites because I love strength training and this program makes me feel like a bad ass afterward. It does have HIIT, but it's not as cardio focused as the other programs I mentioned. However, your heart rate is up the whole time because these are super sets. It's easy to throw in a quick 10 minute FB HIIT workout in the beginning or the end though to burn some extra calories if that's what you're looking for.

Abs 2: I was surprised by this one! It's a really well rounded program and hard, yet fun! I felt like I got a good dose of strength and hiit, while working on my abs. I really enjoy ab workouts and if you do too, you'll really like this one!

Burn 2: This program kicks my ass every time I do it. It challenges me the most for sure. I always force myself to do the extra credit challenges (they have one almost every day), but I'm pretty dead by the end of the main workout. I think this program is hiit focused, but has a healthy dose of strength if you do the extra credit challenges too. It's very well rounded.

I can't wait to now add Blend into my rotation! I hope this was helpful.