Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 14th

Hello Blenders! And Happy Wednesday (or Thursday) to you all!

How're you doing today? How do you feel? How's your week going so far? And what about them workouts? Are they treatin ya good too?

I really hope everything's goin well in your part of the world!

We've been enjoying some very lovely weather here in MI lately--sunny, highs in the 70s, no storms, just perfect! I've been taking advantage of being outside with the Furry Trainers as much as I can when it's like this!

As such, I got a pic of some hen turkeys to share with you today! The one in focus actually has a bum foot. I think she may have an abscess in the "frog" of her foot, or could be a case of bumblefoot--not sure if turkeys get that, but I know chickens do. In any case, she does limp on it, but still gets around decently. She's one heck of a mom too (you can't see her babies caz she's expertly hid them in the tall grass). These guys hang out in my hay field a lot, and I'm not mad about it. They at least got one place that's safe for them to rest in!

Ok, with that, let's talk about some workouts!

How 'bout it Blenders? What do your workouts look like for today? Are you hittin it hard, or maybe slowin it down with a rest day?

It's Wednesday, so that means: it's a core day! Good thing too, caz after Monday's upper body burnout, coupled with yesterday's lower body HIIT/strength sweatfest, my core is about the only thing that isn't sore! haha. So I'm gonna try a "vintage" FB video that I haven't done in a very long time: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/standing-abdominal-workout-34-minute-cardio-and-core I think it's good to switch up training types, and this definitely fits the bill! Can't wait to get 'er done today!

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menu?

I'm actually a bit more prepared with my dinner today, and threw this in the slow cooker: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/274857/coconut-curry-chicken-and-vegetables-in-the-slow-cooker

Gonna use peanut butter in place of cashew butter, added more veggies, added in some chickpeas, and a good hit of paprika and chili powder too. It sounds so good (and easy to make), that I can't wait for supper!

Well FB Fam, that's my cue to quit rambling for the day!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Make sure you find some fun and enjoyment today--whether it's in your workouts, or something else entirely--just try to be happy, caz no one else can do it for you!

Have a great day Blenders!

Edited