Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 13th

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doing today?

I hope you're doing great!

I wanna start today off by wishing Shelly Tee a very Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and enjoy those extra special birthday workouts! 🎉🎉🎉 And here's to many more happy and healthy years ahead!!🥂

I've also got another random bird pic for you all! This is a White-breasted Nuthatch. They're relatively common, and kinda weird--they like to hand upside down a lot, they make kind of a "meep" sound, and for some reason, they remind me of clowns. So they're a funny little bird, that I very much enjoy seeing!

Ok, now let's talk a bit about some workouts for today!

Are you working out today, or is it a rest day for you, Blenders?

Yesterday, I called an audible with my workout and did an upper body routine instead of the lower body/HIIT combo I originally planned. Got home and was just feelin like working upper body, so that's what I did! So it was this beast I chose: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-tabata-workout-intense-60-minute-back-shoulders-and-arms-workout And Holy T-Rex Arms, Batman! Imma be on the struggle bus today with needing to use my arms for anything!

So for today, I rescheduled that lower body/HIIT combo: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blenders-5-day-challenge-strong-and-lean-day-1 I'm just hoping I can hold the weights during the strength training part. 😬😂

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

I did manage to get hubby to eat tacos again yesterday! lol So I guess I gotta come up with something different today (but I mean, it is technically Taco Tuesday, so, ya know....haha). I'm really not sure what I'll do, but I've got a bunch of garden veggies to use, so it'll incorporate those for sure!

Alright FB Fam, that's about it for me!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Make today a great one, Blenders! 🌞

Edited