Daily Check-in: Monday, August 12th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

We sure did! We successfully adventured in multiple locations, including this beautiful lake⬆️, over the weekend! It was so much fun, and Furry Trainers had a blast! Plus, beautiful weather--can't ask for more than that!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, too!

But now, let's get our week started off on the right foot, and talk about some workouts!

How 'bout it Blenders? Do you plan on working out today, or is it a rest day for you?

I'm ready and rarin' to go with a workout today, so I'm gonna try to tackle this one later today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blenders-5-day-challenge-strong-and-lean-day-1 . Talk about a leg burner! This one gets me every time! Those super slow squats--yowza are they hard! But that's what makes it great, right? Gotta love a challenge!

And how about some good food to start off your week, FB Fam? What's on your menu for today?

I kinda want tacos, but Hubby might be getting sick of them (such blasphemy!!), so we'll see if he can tolerate another taco night, or if I gotta come up with something else entirely (eggs and veggies, anyone? haha).

Well FB Fam, I think that's about all I got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Now let's go out there, and kick some butt today, Blenders! 💪

Edited