I

Please help and support me

Hello everyone, my name is Irene and I am 22 years old. I was born and raised in the Netherlands (so I am already saying sorry for my grammar use😅). But let's come to bussiness. For a long time I've been trying to lose weight and get into shape, but because of personal problems I never reached my goal. Food has always been my enemy and I had ups and downs from time to time. I experienced times when I didn't eat at all and times when it was the complete opposite. This has been the same with working out. I went to the gym and really did my best to achieve my goal, but without results. Also the gym is very expensive and I got bored from the machines. Unfortunatly I couldn't follow the group lessons becauae of my eye disease. So I try to find some workouts on youtube which I could follow with my own pace and look at very closely so I knew I did the right thing. And now we come to my first encounter with Fitnessblender. I did a 10 minute ab video which I really liked. I looked through their channel for more videos and came across Kelli's weight loss story. I was very inspired by her story and I knew instandly that if I wanted to reach my goal this was the place to be. But now the big question where to start? I hope you guys know very good workouts or programms which can help me, because there is so much to choose from that I just don't know where to start😱.

P.s. I wish everyone good luck with their own journey and hope you all reach your goal and be proud of what you have and will accomplish!!!