R

Need to burn excess fat and tone muscles

I stumbled across Fitness Blender during a recent google search for a fat loss and toning program to follow a 12-week weightlifting program I am scheduled to complete next week. I am just five pounds short of meeting my weight loss goal, but at 33% body fat and 21% subcutaneous fat, I am still in the excessive body fat categories. While I am happy with the muscle gain I have achieved in the past 11 weeks and satisfied with the weight I have lost, I need to tone and tighten and I would like to get to the healthy fat ranges.

I am a 53 year old female that only began working out about six months before I turned 50. I managed to get into the best physical shape of my life after a year of weight training. Then I had a surgery followed by my sisters two year cancer battle and her recent passing. During that time, I completely quit working out and gained nearly 30 pounds. I returned to working out on June 1 determined to get in shape for my daughters wedding in September.

I have always struggled with cardio, but everything I've read indicates I need to add some if I want to lose the fat. I need a four week program that will help me attain the fat loss I need while maintaining the muscle growth I have accomplished.

Please Help!