Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Flex and boobs

I got a question for the ladies who completed the FB Flex program: Have you noticed any improvement in your breasts, after that? I don't have issues with the gravity, for now, since I am almost 27 and I am only a B cup, but... you know... I have been proffiting off this advantage for my whole life and I feel that my boobs didn't get the right attention (I haven't used bustier bras and slept bra free for my whole life, till 6 months ago when I found front zipper sports bra, that are easy to put on and very comfy to wear and I also didn't really do many chest workouts, being more into cardio/ Hiit). Since I am going 30 (and 3 years are passing in a blink of an eye), where things start to go downwards, year by year, I really want to put more care into this area, to keep it perky and toned for as long as I can.

The thing is that, everytime I see a Flex review, made by a woman, I don't think I've seen one where it says anything about the breasts and I am really curious if this helps with any improvements.

Edited