Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

About the Bodyweight Programmes and Results

I know I’ve already posted about the Bodyweight programmes and I don’t want my comment to be used as a remedy for insomnia so what I have to say won’t be too long.

There might be some Blenders here who, like me, enjoy both HIIT/cardio and strength training routines too but wouldn’t necessarily consider buying the Bodyweight programmes because, for example, they don’t want to lose their gains or think that these programmes are for beginners.

I started doing Bodyweight Round 2 in the middle of April then I went on to Round 1 and now I’ve finished Round 2 again. I did a PFT after finishing R1 and I decided to do it again on Sunday. I was quite amazed, which rarely happens when it’s about my achievements. My results improved a lot (I didn’t do the running because I have no shoes. Running shoes, that is.) even though they weren’t that bad, to begin with (maybe apart from the notorious push-ups). Also, when I look down on my arms I can see a small valley that has formed below my shoulders. The valley might have been there for a while now but it’s slightly more noticeable. It didn’t form magically, though. I pushed myself hard because I didn’t want my elbow injury to ruin everything I had previously achieved. The Bodyweight programmes are great. I highly recommend them to anyone. Don’t be afraid to lose the weights and use your own body as dumbbells for a while. You won’t regret it.

I started doing Abs Round 1 yesterday and today is upper-body day which means I’m going to use weights again and I don’t know whether my elbow wants to cooperate or not. Wish me luck. :)