Overwhelmed

Hi there! I’m at the point of not being able to look at myself in the mirror anymore and finally ready to take action, I just have a few things that really hinder me:

Time

Previous injuries

Somewhat of a picky eater

I’m looking to start something that will stick. Saw a couple videos and thought that this could be it (finally). I’m a single mom of a 4 yr old and 3 yr old and I work full time, so I find myself lacking a lot/any extra time or the energy. I have a knee injury and a lower back injury from playin soccer. I am almost 26 yrs old and weigh 224lbs. I just want to not feel disgusted when I look at myself.

I wanted to look into a meal plan and a workout plan, but I don’t even know where to start. Can anyone point me in the best direction? Also, for anyone doing the meal plans: Are the meals fairly, I don’t know how to explain it, but not outrageously healthy that they discourage you? Idk if that makes any sense, but some of the meal plans I’ve tried are just over the top healthy that they just discourage me right out the gate. I guess I found them kind of intimidating?

Sorry rambling here. I would greatly appreciate any and all help!

Edited