Daily Check-in: Monday, July 1st

Hello Blenders, and Happy July to you all!

I've got a pretty flutterby pic to share with you today! This guy is a Red-spotted Purple butterfly of the Admiral variety. He's such a cool color--I love the contrast of blue and black!

So Blenders, how're you all doing today? How'd your weekend go?

Mine was busy, but good! And I wanna give a huge shoutout of gratitude to Ms. Raven who keeps these check-ins going when I get busy! You really are the best Raven! Some days I just get caught up in stuff, and can't get to it--so you have no idea how much I appreciate you posting! You're wonderful, and thank you so much!

(And I could just talk forever about how cute Armand the Armadillo is! I've actually never seen an armadillo in person, but I'd love too! They're adorable!)

So Blenders, how's your first day of July going? What do your workouts look like for the month? Are you planning ahead or just going with the flow?

I'm going with the flow for a bit. I'm kinda teetering amongst burnout, so I need to be doing something different. And in regards to the subject of burnout: I really appreciated everyone's responses to last Friday's 'Fitness Friday' question. You all had some amazing advice, and you helped me out a lot--so thank you!

(If you wanna check it out, here's the link to the post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/13418/daily-check-in-fitness-friday-june-28th)

What about for today, FB Fam? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I actually do feel like working out today! I wanna do some leg work, probably with weights, and no more than 40 minutes. I've got a ton of choices to choose from, so I'll decide that later! haha

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

I think it's a taco salad kinda day around here! Probably with turkey instead of yak this time! haha

Well Blenders, I gotta run, so I'll quit my yammering for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Have a great day, and let's start our month off strong! 💪

Take care, FB Fam!

Edited