Daily Check-In: Saturday, June 29th & Sunday, June 30th

Hello and Happy weekend to to you all, FB Fam! Whether you are smack dab in the middle of those weekend plans, just getting started, or winding down, I hope it is going great for you.

...So, you may have noticed the obvious; This isn't Kim. I saw that she didn't start the thread at the usual time, so I waited.. And then took it upon myself to start the check-in today. I apologize in advance if, once again, I got ahead of myself. I hope you don't mind, Kim. I'm sure (or hope) everything is perfectly fine with you and those you hold dear, and you just couldn't get to it. Life, right?! But that's what friends are for! And you've got plenty of them here.

Okay, so for your obligatory picture this weekend, I have a young armadillo here walking down my standard trail. He wasn't very skiddish. In fact, he was unusually curious about me. Until he spotted a big four legged creature at my side. That freaked him out to where he just froze long enough for me to take his pic and then bolted like a...well, a spooked armadillo.. Hah, so what you are missing off camera is my dog in the background whining and desperately wanting to play with this little fella that he's never seen before. My furry trainer has a little bit to learn when it comes to wildlife and that we just gotta leave them alone and let them do their natural thing.

Anyhoo, with a spot of nature to decorate this check-in, what are you guys up to? Workouts or rest? Share all the sweat and chill plans here! No working out for me. I've got sore glutes and shoulder muscles, and I just have too much to do! Some of it involving going to a friends house and helping them fix some stuff. Other plans involve a little trail walking so that's always nice if weather permits.

Side bar: Yesterday's Fitness Friday had some great responses to a really interesting question Kim asked regarding the difference between burnout and low motivation. So in case you missed that, check out the awesome and thoughtful replies from yesterday's Check-in: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/13418/daily-check-in-fitness-friday-june-28th

And how about weekend nibbles? What is on the menu, Blenders? I went to the store recently so I got some things to make veggie salads and also bought some fresh mango! Mango has to be one if my favorite fruits ever! So good. Anyway, for dinner I might get to that pizza that I had no time for yesterday. And maybe do some grilling tomorrow. Summer weather demands that kind of thing, lol...But what about your food? New, good, and/or bad, let's hear about it!

Okay, I think I've covered the basics of a checkim; I know we are going off-brand today with me as your host, but I'm sure Kim will be back and alls fine; granted that 3 legged, pantsless bear didn't abduct her or something. You just never know.^^

Ok, I leave you all with that weird thought and a wish for you guys to have an awesomely safe and great weekend! Take care!

Edited