Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Community support to finish FB strong

Hi guys! So here is my deal, I've been involved with FB for quite many years, I always did some videos now and then but never sticked consecutively for more than 1-2 weeks. I would follow a program for a few days then quit and go back to running a few times a week and maybe in 2-3 months come back to FB again and the same cycle.

WIth the weather also going super hot these days, I want to cut down running to once a week long slow run and go back to FB and this time I really want to make it a lasting routine. I do miss strength workouts and feeling strong.

FB Strong seems like the perfect program for me since I am really not into HIIT and home cardio and it is 4 weeks so more achievable than a longer plan for me right now. I already tried it a million times and always ended up quitting. I found working out 6 days a week a challenge and when I missed a day or two, I would lose track.

This time I really want to go through with it!

So I was wondering if there is anyone considering starting FB strong these days and I would be very happy if we could create a commitment together under this post. It would really help me feel committed and I would appreciate all advice and experience with the people going through the same workouts!

Many thanks for reading my long post, have a great day!

Cheers from Italy,

Bahar