Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 18th

Hello Blenders, and Good day to you all!

How're you all doing today?

I myself am feeling cautiously optimistic about Christina Egguilera! Her color has returned, she's resting comfortably in our "chicken hospital" (a converted dog kennel), and she's eating/drinking like mad! The wound has not bled more, so I'm hoping that we can just let her rest and she'll recover.

That poor chicken has nine lives, I swear. I don't know why she always has the worst luck. Poor little feathered friend. But hopefully she'll continue to improve.

It also always makes me feel a bit better when we have a beautiful sunrise like this morning! Lots of colors, with wispy streaky clouds, and the trees all backlit as the sun comes up. So I wanted to share that with you all today too!

And other than that, I'm sort of stuck at home today. So another reason we had a rough weekend is that both hubby and I's cars died at the same time. Like both cars. Two different issues, but on the same day. The muffler snapped off of hubby's car, and apparently my car, which has less than 65,000 miles on it, had a leak in the battery. So the acid got all over and corroded wires for no reason. So, we're gonna be getting after the dealer for this, caz it's still under warranty!

But I mean, come on! Both cars at once? Geez! So I don't have a mode of transport for today (did I mention I still have not been able to go grocery shopping because of this? haha), and am hangin out at home because of it.

Only downside to rural living, you gotta drive pretty far to get to just about anything: work, stores, dr appts, etc.

Anywho, that's more than enough overshare from me today!

Let's get back on task here, Kim!

I wanna talk about some workouts with you guys! Did you guys try the new kettlebell workout that K & D released on Sunday? (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/45-minute-total-body-kettlebell-workout-fun-and-tough-kettlebell-routine)

Guys! I totally was able to fit this in and yesterday, and let.me.tell.you the soreness in my back muscles from this workout is legit! Holy mackerel! My entire back feels this (in a good way), and it's crazy! I think it was those snatches that really got me! (I love those! They're an awesome move!)

What about you FB Fam? Have you tried this one out yet? And if so, what did you think of it?

And what about workouts for today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm going to see what's not sore as a muscle group and go from there! I might do a cardio and core day to offset the total body strength from yesterday.

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

I have no idea! I will scrounge through the cupboards and put something together! There will probably be eggs involved too! haha

Well, FB Fam, I think I way exceeded my rambling quota for the day! So I will let you all get back to it!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Have a great day, and enjoy earning those #WorkoutCompletes today!

Edited