Thank you so much!!

Hello!

Just a little post to express my gratitude to Kelli and Daniel and to all of you in this community. A friend told (reminded) me about Fitness Blender in January and I’ve been exercising with FB since then. In just five months, I’ve made more progress than in 12 years of compulsory physical education at school and different disciplines tried during those years. I’ve always been very VERY bad at sports. You know that kid who gets picked last for team sports because everyone knows she’s just bad at it, whose worst grades were in PE and who wasn’t allowed to try all of the exercises because teachers were afraid she would hurt herself (and probably rightly so)? Yeah, that was me. And I don’t think I ever was unwilling to improve, I always tried my best, but it just never worked.

Long story short, after graduating from university, I started working in October 2018 and now have the most sedentary lifestyle ever (I work alone from home, in front of the computer all day long, with absolutely no reason to get up except to eat and go to the bathroom). So, I decided I had no choice and had to do some sports. I started by going to a local fitness class and to a yoga class, each once a week. After about three months, I started working out with FB and now completed (in order) one of the 5-day challenge, the programs Reach, Low Impact, Strong (twice) and I just finished the third day of FB30 round 4. And honestly, even though it might seem like nothing to many people, I can’t believe how far I’ve come in just a few months. Not necessarily physically, but mostly mentally. Working out with FB (probably along with yoga and other types of life changes too) has helped me so much with self-confidence, energy and stress levels, even self-discipline, among many other things. Of course, I’m slowly gaining some strength and endurance as well, and probably slimming down a bit too, even though that’s not a huge goal of mine. But all the other benefits of working out, that I never really believed could apply to me, are really improving my quality of life. And for that, I’m eternally grateful to all of you. First of all to Kelli and Daniel, for their awesome work and mentality, their great and balanced approach to the healthy lifestyle and working out, but also to this community. I’ve been reading your posts all this time, not daring to post anything myself, and your positivity, advice, kindness (even indirectly) have helped me a lot too. I’m learning to take it slowly, to listen to my body, to get rid of that all-or-nothing mentality, etc. and that’s all thanks to you!

Now let’s hope I actually carry on with this great new habit, but it’s definitely looking good. I’ve never stuck to a workout routine this long.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I hope you all have a great evening/night/morning/afternoon, wherever you are in the world. 😊