M

Hi, I'm the New Kid

Hello, to whoever reads this - sort of new, I've lurked around, purchased and researched things here and there, and am now on day 2 of finally using the things I've purchased and researched. Woo! I am intending to make it a regular habit.

I have no idea what the protocol for introducing yourself here is, so I'm just going to ramble, thank you for bearing with me.

Instigating some form of social interaction is my intention to communicate with you all and hopefully encourage myself to this becoming a regular habit through accountability and obligation.

I am in my mid-20s, and at 204 lbs I am a touch over 50 lbs. overweight, making me literally uncomfortable, and insecure, in my own flesh. This is not fun, and while I wish taking off the weight was as easy as putting it on, obviously I need to take bigger steps, or just more steps in general, and so here I am.

I am starting the Reach and Low Impact programs - are these good ones to start with? Should I invest in Powerblocks, like I've seen others mention? Would using just these programs at first be sufficient for weight loss, along with attempting to eat better?

I hope to whoever reads this that you are doing well, and I appreciate you for taking the time to read my attempt at social interaction.

Edited