Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit Round 1 Day 1

Hey everyone!

How did everyone start their week? Did you all have a good Monday?

We have a national holiday in Germany (it's called Pfingstmontag), so I met up with two of my closest friends, whom I hadn't seen for the past two months because of my bachelor thesis. We got to catch up and talk about a lot of things, it was very fun! By the way, tomorrow I get to hand in my bachelor thesis! I will make sure to share a picture with you guys, I am so excited already!!!

I also re-started FB Fit Round 1 after stopping after completing the first week due to Ramadan. I had a bunch of energy left after doing the PFT, so I decided to get in some cardio, because I hadn't moved a lot the entire day and I danced for an hour to videos of TheFitnessMarshall and SunnyFunnyFitness - if any of you guys enjoy dancing, you should definitely check their Youtube Channels out, I originally wanted to get in only a little bit of dancing, but it's so much fun that time flies by and I didn't notice that I was dripping in sweat until only after I finished!

My legs and butt are actually still sore from Friday when I trained them, so I'm hoping that that will go away until tomorrow, because if I remember correctly Day 2 goes HEAVY on the legs in this Program lol!

Anywho, my stats for the PFT were as follows:

Push Ups (Full): 8 [Pre-Ramadan: 9]

Push Ups (Half): 14 [Pre-Ramadan: 19]

Squats: 30 repetitions with 5kg in each hand, so 10kg in total [Pre-Ramadan: the same]

Plank: 3:32 minutes [Pre-Ramadan: 5 minutes]

Sit and Reach: 15,7 cm [Pre-Ramadan: 10,3 cm]

I'm actually incredibly surprised that my stats haven't changed that much compared to the ones I had a month ago. Keep in mind, I did not work out ONCE during Ramadan, so I am incredibly surprised that - apart from my Plank time decreasing by 1:28 minutes - almost everything stayed the same. I even increased in flexibility by a whopping 5cm! How is that possible?????

So yeah. I am pleasantly surprised! You guys, having a one month break really does not make or break any progress! I think I can also safely mention that my weight stayed the same and hasn't changed at all during Ramadan and I am still the same weight that I have been since June last year!

I will check in with you guys again at the end of the week if you don't mind! What workouts did you do today? Or was it a Rest-Day for you?

Lots of Love

Irem