Daily Check-in: Saturday, June 1st & Sunday, June 2nd

Well hello hello everybody! I'm back, once again, having the prime pleasure of taking over the Checkims for the ever constant and amazing Kim! From now to the next weekend check-in, I'll be your guide and make sure we all get through this brief Kimless time just fine! Kim will return June 10th....so brief-ish.

And to really cement this fact that you are stuck with me for a week, let's get lost in a photo of a Dragonfly!

I know, I know, I brought out the bugs last weekend, but it's a dragonfly! I mean, I had too! I'm out doing my own thing and this beautiful bug landed next to me and wanted to be your model; a kind of symbolization of change and the ability to adapt and, in essence, go with the flow. Which is exactly what we are doing regarding these Check-in takeovers!

Alright, so now that you know Kim isn't here and you've got a cool bug to look at, tell me about your weekend plans! What adventures or adversities are you facing? ..Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope the weather is treating you right! Today marks the first day of hurricane season over here. Fingers crossed we and anyone else in range of a hurricane doesn't have any serious ones to deal with, but if we do, Florida knows how to throw down a hurricane party!

Now, how about them workouts and rest days? Coming down from a program, jumping into a new one, or rocking your own thing? I think I'm going to have active rest today and tackle Jessie's arm gauntlet on Sunday. For the curious and/or brave, check this post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/12951/jesse-s-arm-gauntlet-are-you-up-for-this

..And last, but never least; FOOD! What's going on in the kitchen? New recipes? Old favorites? Treats!? Share and make us hungry! I'm not really sure what I'm cooking up. So yeah, real big help from me dishing out air sandwiches, lol. 🙈

OK, think that's all the time I'm going to take from your weekend. Hope it's a good and safe one! I'll catch you all back here on Monday! ..But for now, as a little something extra to complement the photo (because this song pretty much comes to mind when I see a dragonfly) I'm going to leave you with some Shaman's Harvest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoxaNw877X4

Edited