Daily Check-In: Monday, May 27th

So I'm just going to start right off and let my furry trainer distract you from the fact that Kim is not piloting the Monday Check-in. But never fear! She'll be back tomorrow, but first, have a look at my dog, Cobalt, showing off his down skills in a field of Starrush Whitetops.. And as you can see in one of the pics, he's the kinda guy who stops and chews the flowers rather than smell them.

Good distraction, yes?^^

Anyhoo, how is this Monday (or Tuesday) fairing on your side of the world? If you got the holiday weekend on your side, lucky you! And I hope you're enjoying that extra Funday. But if it's that regular ol' Monday, let's tap into some motivation and muddle through it the best we can. We're all in this together! Or mostly together... Because, it's real easy to say that when I'm motivating you all over here from the holiday sidelines.. Speaking of which, Happy Memorial Day to my American Blender Buddies! ..And while this is a day to kickoff the unofficial start to summer, it's more importantly a day to remember those who served and fought so bravely. So this check-in is partly dedicated to those who have fought for freedom and never to be forgotten. Thank you is not enough and my thoughts go out to you today.

Ok, back to the main topics at hand: workouts and refuel from those workouts! ..Are you excited to sweat or can't seem to pump yourself up? Just remember what Kelli always says, 5 minutes is better than zero minutes. And you will more than likely feel better afterwards with just a little bit of movement! And if rest is the ticket for you today, that's alright too! ..My movement will be a HIIT and core dynamic total body workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/dynamic-total-body-hiit-and-core-workout

..And you know what I'm going to ask next; what will it be for the #EatRealFood refuel part of your day? Give us the menu! ..This is the day we will be doing some grilling over here! Nothing like sizzling slabs of meat to really lock down that summer feeling. That and all this heat. It has reached a 100 degrees fahrenheit this past weekend and it's another hot one today. This has me convinced that I need to go jump into some kind of a pool or run through a sprinkler.

But anyway, to go ahead and wrap this up, thanks again you beautiful blenders for sticking/dealing with me as your substitute Check-in host! It's almost like Kim never left, right? ....Right?

...Ok, that's a stretch, but it's always a pleasure for me to be able to keep these Checkims going for everyone! So with that said, keep in mind that with whatever fun adventures or possible adversities your day holds, just know that you can handle it! ..I wish you all a lovely day at whatever time zone your eyes see this. Ok, I'm out!

Kim, the ship is yours ;)

Edited