Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Calendar during independent workouts vs workout program

Hello guys! Just an observation from me. I 've purchased fbStrong, my first and only FB program and here is my calendar the month before adding the program to my calendar, with independent workout videos I chose myself, during the month I added the program and again after, with independent workouts again, it's this current month. I didn't follow exactly the program, it took me a bit longer to finish, but I was very consistent, while on the days of independent workouts I chose myself, I tend to postpone them and act lazy. Needless to say, the days I felt my best mentally and physically were the days I was following the program. Maybe it was because it felt more structured and "professional", maybe because it was a pre-made plan from someone else I had to follow as it is, maybe because I didn't have to spend time and energy to choose the right workouts to do next, or because if I had to move some days I had to do it one by one and not all together, so I just leave it, I don't know.. For anyone out there debating on whether you should buy a program, do it, you won't regret it! And you can reuse it afterwards with some alterations, you can also add independent workouts to make each day more difficult, if you feel stronger/fitter. Strong is great to build muscles and become..well, stronger. And the next time you repeat it you can add some HIIT or short burn out workout videos; that's what I will do, so that I can reuse it.😊