Daily Check-in: Monday, May 6th

Hello Blenders! Happy Monday (or Tuesday) to you all!

How are you doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I did! The weather was wonderful, Hubby and I were able to get a lot of stuff done outside. It was awesome!

So I hope you don't mind me sharing a bit of what we worked on this weekend.

It doesn't look like much now, and it still needs fenced, but hopefully in the next year or two, this patch of dirt will be full of all kinds of different berries. It's a 26 foot by 12 foot patch of land (doesn't look that big in pictures), but I'm hoping to be able to have fresh berries for freezing, making jam, drying, and of course just to eat! I'm so excited for it! Furry Trainer #2 will love it too (she picks berries right off the bushes! haha).

And of course: Diana, the Gardening Chicken, was there to help. She's amazing as a supervisor.

Anywho, enough garden and chicken talk for this Monday!

How're things goin for you Blenders? Havin a good day so far?

Did you check out the new workout that K & D released yesterday?! (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/56-minute-hiit-and-strength-workout-intense-active-static-lower-body-strength-and-hiit)

Looks super awesome, right?! Since I have a lower body strength and HIIT routine scheduled for today, I'm half tempted to swap it out for this one! They're both about the same length in time too, so it would be a fair trade! Might just do that! And if you've done the workout already, how did you like it?

What about you guys today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

And how about something to refuel those workouts? What's on the menu today, Blenders?

I think it's another eggs-for-dinner kinda day around here! Maybe serve them with some veggies and a big salad on the side too. Ok, sounds good to me!

Well FB Fam, I think that's about all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And whatever your day may throw at you, I know you'll all handle it like champs! Go out there and be your awesome selves today, FB Fam!

Oh! And a reminder: Our FB Potluck Party is happening this upcoming weekend (Friday, May 10th-Sunday, May 12th)! And the idea is to make something local/seasonal/regional from your area of the world that you'd love to share with your Fellow Blenders! All ya gotta do to join in is make your favorite local/seasonal/regional food sometime between May 10th-12th, snap a pic, create a new post titled something along the lines of "FB Potluck", and share a recipe too, if you'd like! I think this'll be fun, and I hope you can all join in!

Edited