Daily Check-in: Friday, May 3rd

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

We did it guys! We made it to Friday! And I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for the weekend!

So, how are you all doing today, Blenders? How has your week gone so far? And how about some fun weekend plans? Whatcha got goin on for the weekend?

I've got more work to do outside! We're gonna get the finishing touches done on our berry patch, get the dormant plants in the ground, and I've got an apricot tree to get planted too! I'm very excited to at least get a start on some of the gardening!

I'm also gonna be doing some birding, and just overall enjoying the weather! It's predicted to be nice and sunny this weekend--and I'm so thrilled by that!

Oh, and BTW, here's yet another chicken pic to share with you all today! This is Meatball, a Dark Cornish rooster. This guy is the chicken equivalent of a "meat-head"--in fact, if he could speak, Meatball would probably only talk about hens, and like, how to get totes swole with his dude brahs. Seriously though, if there's no hens around, he's not that bad of a guy. However, when there are hens around, he's a complete and utter jerk--hence the reason he is wearing peepers. He's also huge, and weighs about 10 lbs of dense chicken muscle (Dark Cornish are technically a meat bird, but we don't plan on eating Meatball. Unless he continues to be a jerk.) Also, he is superbly terrible at crowing!! Oh my gosh, he sounds awful!! We joke around that he doesn't even make chicken noises at all. He sounds more like a braying donkey or a strange mini horse. So we refer to his "crowing" at "demented neighing." haha

And with that, I'll stop talking about chickens (for today anyway haha)!

Alright Blenders, let's talk a bit about today!

What do you guys have goin on for today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm so excited for today's workout because it's that 60 minute long pilates workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-abs-butt-and-thigh-workout-pilates-workout-for-lower-body-and-core. And I'm so looking forward to a challenging workout, without any jumping! While it's nice to do HIIT and work up a sweat, sometimes it's even nicer to get a workout while spending most of the time on your mat.

And what about some of that #eatrealfood goin on today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinking its a cinnamon chicken with polenta kind of night! (Don't worry, it won't be Meatball.) Served with broccoli on the side--yes please! I love me some cinnamon chicken!

Speaking of food: Our FB Potluck Party is 'officially' scheduled for next weekend, (Friday) May 10th- (Sunday) May 12th! With a theme of a local or regional or seasonal dish that you'd like to share with your Fellow Blenders! It can be any kind of food you like! The idea is to snap a picture of it and share a recipe in a post titled something along the lines of "FB Potluck" during that weekend, and we can all learn a bit about each other's cuisines! I hope you can join in, and very, very much look forward to everyone's dishes!

Ok, FB Fam, with that, I'll quit my rambling for the day!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday (or Saturday) and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy earning those #WorkoutCompletes (or #RestCompletes) today!

Edited