C
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

#FBStrong Complete!!!

Hi, everyone!

I’m here to announce that I completed FB Strong! Yay!🙌🏻😁 This is my third #programcomplete!

Y’all, I honestly have never really cared how my calendar looks like at the end of each month. Each month is different. You never know what’s going to happen in life, so you just gotta take things day by day. My calendars have always had the check marks all scattered out, some months less than others, (especially when I was making my own schedule) and I really don’t think there’s any need to worry or be upset about it.

But! I have to admit that I am SUPER proud of the consistency shown here in this month! Haha! I am so happy that I was able to stick right to the planned schedule for Strong! I’ve never done this before, so I must say I’m pretty pleased with myself.😆 It’s quite satisfying seeing the perfectly aligned check marks, and it was also a nice, satisfying feeling having each day of the program match up with the day of the month - haha!

I absolutely loved Strong, and I would definitely recommend it!💪🏻👍🏻 This was the first time I have ever taken before (and will take) after photos and I’m curious and excited/nervous to see the results - haha! I think I’m going to take the next few days easy, and then do another PFT maybe on Wednesday. I’ll try to write a more in-depth review after that.

Thank you Daniel and Kelli for this awesome program and for sharing the idea of us doing it together! I’m so happy I could do it along side my fellow blenders!💙 Congratulations to everyone who has completed Strong, good luck and keep it up to those still working on it, and great job to everyone else on any other programs/workouts you’re doing, too! Way to go, FB family!💙

*Oh, and the only thing I changed was I did Daniel’s latest upper body strength and hiit routine instead of the old one because I was pretty sore in my shoulders, so I couldn’t do all that upper body work, plus those jab crosses. The new one worked great because it had a bit more lower body focused stuff, and I could swap the shoulder exercises for bicep/triceps exercises. Also, those couple of extra workouts were a couple short core routines I added. 😜😉

Edited