A newbie here :)

Hi all, I have known about FB for a while now but I had already had a good routine going so never got around to doing a full program until starting today:)

After 4 months of doing 1-2 hours of working out 5-6 days a week I got burned out and haven't done any workouts the past 3 weeks. I haven't weighed myself in a long time so I don't know how much weight I lost but I know I lost a lot of inches and a good amount of weight. I still have a long way to go but not weighing myself had been the best thing I have done so I don't get discouraged if I don't see a big drop in weight as I go.

I have splurged with food quite a bit these last 3 weeks and needed to find another workout I could get excited to do. I have been following FB on YouTube for over a year and have done a workout here and there but never anything consistent. Earlier today I had a YouTube

notification of their promo video for FB Burn Round 2, watched it and there was the motivation I needed!

I just started the original FB Burn today ( I was surprisingly able to do it all without modifications but that was a brutal workout!). I am excited to shock my body with a new routine and(hopefully) get through this program.