J
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Disappointed :(

I am so mad and furious i feel like a failure i can't do Bent over fly and ventral raises this was the workout i did today https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-total-body-burnout i couldn't even do a reverse fly i felt like a loser, i couldn't do it like kelli i wanted to but for some reason i just couldn't go above the shoulder with my weights and i was using 5lb weights like while i was trying to do them i heard something crack on my shoulders but nothing hurt my arms or my shoulders when i stop doing doing them in fact its not hurting my shoulder right now like it would when you break a bone i guess it cracked bc i am not use to doing them but i still heard a crack i guess my shoulders aren't use to them. I just don't know how to practice on these kind of exercises like i can't even do a deadlift like come on what a loser i had my chest up straight while i was doing a deadlift had my butt stick out and i am doing a little bit good bc i feel it on my butt more than my back bc while you do a deadlift it kind of feels like its stretching your quads or you hamstrings which is great and when you squeeze you butt it effects the glutes in a good way but then somehow i try to have my knees slightly bend but when i go down to my ankle my knees bent a little bit more then they should be somehow i managed to do the workout telling myself i have to do it i can do it while cussing at myself but i didn't want to lose hope i just wish i could do it like kelli. I would appreciate it if i get some advice from you guys thank you!

Edited