Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Booty Round 2 - A Review

Hello Blenders,

I finished Booty Round 2 yesterday so a review is due now. I’ve bought altogether 9 programmes so far (including Booty) but had I not injured my elbow roughly 2 months ago I wouldn’t have considered buying Booty. Not because I underestimated it but because I’m a walker. I spend quite a lot of time hauling groceries, rushing from one place to another, climbing stairs, etc. and I mistakenly thought that my lower body is strong enough. Doing this programme, however, made me realise that there’s always room for improvement.

Booty Round 2 is a well-balanced, varied combination of cardio, HIIT and strength training routines. It requires equipment, at least some dumbbells, but if you are a novice you can do it without a huge assortment of weights. However, it can be a rather challenging programme if you decide to lift as heavy as you can and push yourself. Since there are 3 intense workout routines a week, you can schedule your own routines or do it along with another programme, for example, Flex. (I’ve done that too it’s a brilliant programme. When my elbow heals, I’ll probably try doing them at the same time.) I couldn’t exercise my upper body so I scheduled some extra cardio/HIIT&core routines.

As for results, you’ll definitely feel or maybe even see results. Bear in mind that if you’ve just started exercising the results might not be very conspicuous. However, 4 weeks of vigorous lower body exercises will definitely help you strengthen your lower body. What I’ve noticed is rather funny. I don’t gain muscles easily and the results I see or feel are never dramatic but about halfway through the programme, I noticed that some of my underwear are tight... in fact, I needed to buy some new ones. Before anyone thinks that my backside has become significantly bigger, I have to add that even slight changes can result in ’growing out of’ an item of clothing or the opposite.

If you wish to strengthen and tone your lower body, this programme is definitely for you. Thank you for reading my post.