Daily Check-in: Saturday, April 6th & Sunday, April 7th

Happy Weekend, FB Fam!

Yay, guys! We made it to the weekend!!

How are you all doing today? Feeling good?

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

I'm just simply going to enjoy the warmer weather! Nothing written in stone, just gonna try to have fun. Maybe Hubby and I will go birding again!

Which brings me to today's pic! This was from our 'extreme birding' last weekend! The majority of these birds are sandhill cranes (with a few Canadian geese mixed in), and they were part of the group that the Whooping Crane was hanging out in. Kinda a cool sight, I think, so I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you!

I also wanted to tell you all how much I loved reading your Fitness Friday answers on yesterday's posts! I'm sorry I haven't responded to you individually, but I read every single one of your posts (I always do!)! You guys reminded me of some awesome workouts I haven't done in a while, and I might have to give several of them a try here in the near future! (I'm almost done with Fit Rd 2, so I might make a week of workouts from all of your suggestions!) I could see this also turning into a challenge! A 'one hit wonder move' challenge! (Perhaps?) And if you wanna read everyone's amazing responses, here's the link to yesterday's check-in: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11868/daily-check-in-fitness-friday-april-5th

And since we're already discussing workouts: how about working out for the weekend? Are you planning to get your sweat on, or are you takin a bit of a rest?

I'm gonna take some much needed rest! I'm going to complete Raven's optional Day 6 of her JUMP Challenge, so that I can officially get a #JUMPChallengeComplete later today! So this is our Day 6 workout for today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/relaxing-stretching-workout-for-flexibility-and-stress-relief-full-body-yoga-pilates-blend. I think that'll help work out some of the kinks I've accrued over the course of the week. haha

And how about some lovely meals occurring this weekend, Blenders? What's on your menu for the weekend?

Hubby and I are gonna make a chicken curry tonight, and a pork roast on Sunday! It's gonna be grand! haha

Well FB Fam, I think I've officially exceeded my rambling quota for this post!

I'll let you all get back to enjoying your day!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and as always: thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and find some fun this weekend, Blenders!

Edited