Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

fbstrong

Morning all

I'm on the last day of the programme today and I cannot stress just how awesome this programme is!

I initially started it as I had a knee injury which meant that I had to stop high impact training for a short time. I thought this would be perfect for a sort of rehabilitatory alternative programme whilst not losing any fitness.

If anything, I've gained the most incredible amount of fitness and strength during these past few weeks and there has been quite a considerable change in many aspects of my life which I wholly believe to be down to this past month.

My mental (and physical!) strength has just rocketed and I just. Feel. Great. 😍

It's a tough programme but only as it's so methodically put together; each day builds upon the previous and instead of crying for mercy at the end of each week, my body's craving the next workout! I even think my breathing(!) Has changed for the better!

I was going to try a new programme next week but I've been eyeballing heavier weights and can't wait to start another round with a more powerful body.

My only regret is not taking before photos/measurements because I think I've lost a lot of fat and really begun to lean out. All of my trousers keep slipping down!

Love love love strength training.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!