Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 4th

Hello Blenders! And Happy Thursday (or Friday!) to you all!

How are you all doing today?

It's all good over here in my corner of the world! I mean, just look at the sunrise from this morning! 😱 How can you not feel good after seeing that? haha

So, FB Fam, how are you feeling today? Pretty good?

I hope so!

I'm a touch sore from yesterday's workouts! (Day 3 of Raven's JUMP Challenge!) We did kickboxing and upper body work, so I feel it in all those muscles that only kickboxing seems to hit--but I'm also strangely sore in my forearms? It's probably a good thing, caz you need to work your forearms too haha.

And are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

We've got Day 4 of Raven's JUMP Challenge to tackle today! It's active recovery paired with optional jump roping extra credit. That sounds about perfect for today! Here's the link to Raven's Day 4 check-in, so you can head on over there and read about what's happening for today! https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11844/jump-chalenge-day-four

And what about some of that #eatrealfood goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Fellow Blenders?

I've got a bad case of the "I don't knows." haha. Not really sure what we'll make for tonight, but maybe something with chicken? I've got some sweet potatoes I could roast, and broccoli too. Maybe a sheet pan supper with those things.

Well Blenders, I'm afraid that's all I've got for today! (Look at me getting through a post with minimal ramblings. 😂)

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there FB Fam, we're almost to Friday! 🥳

Edited