Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 3rd

Hello Blenders!

Ok, so I'll admit to you that this picture is terrible. Not good at all. Nevertheless, it was the best I could with my little camera at a distance of over a half mile.

So what we're looking at here is a Whooping Crane!! (That white spot in the middle is the crane.) There was a report that one had been seen in the lower peninsula on Saturday, so Hubby and I decided to go 'extreme birding' on Sunday to see if we could see this rare sight (I won't tell you how far we had to drive--just know we really wanted to see the Whooping Crane.😆) We got lucky (even if he was a distance off)! The crane is much larger than the sandhills, bright white body, black and red on head, and is banded on both legs (white over red on left, green over red on right).

So while the picture is not good, it was still so awesome to get the chance to see this endangered species.

Ok, and with that, "this bird-related rambling is complete." 😆

So FB Fam, how are you all doing today? Feeling good? Glad it's Wednesday (or Thursday for some of you) already?

Are you feeling your workouts from yesterday?

Because I totally am!

Raven's JUMP Challenge is awesome (and seriously challenging--in a good way!). So even if you don't get the chance to take part in it now, I highly suggest saving the schedule she came up with to do at a later time. Here's the link to today's post if you want more info about it: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11819/jump-challenge-day-three

Which brings me to: are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I've got Day 3 of Raven's Challenge, which I'm super excited about! CAZ WE GET TO KICKBOX!! Yay!! And upper body work too!! My two favorite things in one nice workout package! Thanks Raven! I'm very much looking forward to my workouts today!

And what about some good food to help fuel us through our day? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I think Hubby and I are gonna have eggs for supper! Just some easy scrambled eggs with some peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and avocado on top. Maybe with a green salad on the side too.

Alright Fellow Blenders, I think I've sufficiently rambled on enough today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Happy Exercising (or Resting) today!

Edited