Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 2nd

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I got to start my day of with another beautiful sunrise--so that's always a mood-brightener!

How 'bout you, FB Fam? How's your day going so far? Busy? Got some nice weather? Are you sore from your previous day's workouts?

I am a bit! So we've been taking part in Raven's JUMP Challenge, so I'd expect to be sore through my calves (which I am), but I'm also surprisingly sore through my mid-back muscles. That's so strange. I think it must be a combo of the explosive push-ups, and full Turkish get-ups that are the culprits.

(And don't forget, it's Day 2 of Raven's Challenge! Here's the link to her post so you can go check it out: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11791/jump-challenge-day-two)

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

It's Day 2⬆️⬆️ for me! That's my workout for today! Lookin forward to it! Raven's done a really good job putting this Challenge together, so I hope you all can join in! (Thank you Raven!!)

And what bout some good meals to refuel our workouts, Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

I think I'm way overdue for some tacos! Plus it's Tuesday! So naturally: Taco Tuesday!! This pleases me. 😆

Well FB Fam, I'll let you all get back to it!

I hope you all have a fantastically wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy earning your #WorkoutCompletes today! 💪

Edited