Daily Check-in: Monday, April 1st

Hello Blenders, and Happy First Day of April to you all!

I'm celebrating the beginning of April with my little bluebird friend, who has returned! I was really hoping I would have this beautiful guy hang out again like last year, and I was pleasantly surprised to see him this weekend! So yay! Pretty bird! haha

So FB Fam, how was your weekend? Did you have fun?

I hope so!

And are you ready to start off your Monday?

We've got Raven's JUMP Challenge to start off our week! What a great thing to rev up our Monday workouts, yes? Thank you so much Raven for putting this all together!

Here's the link to her post in case you missed it: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11756/jump-challenge-day-one

Which brings me to what workouts are you guys doing today? Or perhaps you are resting?

I'm going to partake in Day 1 of Raven's challenge for my workout today! We'll see how uncoordinated-Kim can handle jumping rope today (hopefully there will be limited falling over haha).

And how bout some good food goin on today?

I'm gonna make some chicken thighs with mushrooms and spinach, and serve it over wild rice. Very excited for that, because wild rice is one of my most favorite things ever!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I guess I'd better go adult now, and do some work.

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and kick some butt today, FB Fam!

Edited