Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Prenatal programs outside of Fitness Blender

Hello!

Does anyone have any (good) experiences with prenatal workout programs outside of Fitness Blender? I'm approaching second trimester which means I will soon need to make some modifications to my workout routine. I've been reading a lot about dos and don'ts and how to prevent diastasis but I'm still freaked out and worried I will make some unintentional mistakes. There are a lot of advices saying you should just skip the part with crunches, or laying on your back, but sometimes that's majority of the video I'm following and I don't want to just sit on the floor and wait. Also internet is full of all sorts of stuff- I've found plenty of opposing information. I trust everything Kelli and Daniel say but I honestly have no idea what other resources to trust. I stumbled upon KnockedUp Fitness but $39/month membership seems ridiculous and they lost me when they started talking about gluten free diet as a must in their promo video.

Even links to some good prenatal core workouts that you've tried and had good experiences with will help at this point. And I do understand that every woman and her pregnancy is different but I would still love to have a little more clear guideline from a trustworthy resource.

Thanks to everyone who reads and replies!

Freaked out first time Mama.