Daily Check-in: Saturday, March 30th & Sunday, March 31st

Why is this so accurate? 😂😂

All I wanna do is pick up the heavy things, and eat all the food.

I mean, Will Smith gets it. 😂

Hello and Happy Last Weekend of March, Blenders!

How is your weekend going so far? Do you have any fun plans?

And can you believe we've made it through March already?! Honestly, it's like you blink, and suddenly another month is over.

One good thing about it so far, is the weather has been improving.

Well, mostly. We got a random 2 inches of snow overnight last night. 😂 So, hopefully this'll be the last little bit we get (not holding my breath though).

How about you FB Fam? How are things going in your corner of the world? Is the weather turning nicer? Or maybe it's starting to cool off where you live?

And I don't know about you guys, but I find my workouts much more enjoyable in nicer weather. Like, not super hot, but something about a nice sunny spring day just adds an extra oomph to my workouts. (Maybe that's just me haha)

Speaking of workouts: what do you guys have planned for this weekend? Are you working out, or are you resting?

It's a rest weekend here! I've got more than enough stuff to do to keep me busy though! So not too much rest. haha

And how bout some good meals occurring over the weekend?

Well, since it's snowing, I think we'll have some nice warm soup for tonight, paired with a nice chicken dinner on Sunday. That sounds just about right!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Oh! And don't forget to vote on Raven's Jump Rope Challenge! We wanna make sure we let her know which schedule we wanna tackle for next week, so make sure to head on over to her post and click the "like" on whichever schedule you like best! Here's the link to her post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11665/vote-post-for-jump-an-fb-community-challenge

And thanks so much Raven for taking the time to put this all together! I'm very much looking forward to it!

Alright Blenders, I think that's enough from me!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have some fun this weekend!