VOTE POST for JUMP! An FB Community Challenge

Hello again, FB Fam! ..So after my last post where I pitched the idea of a 5 day Jump rope challenge, see post here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11614/jump-an-fb-community-challenge-idea

I went ahead and came up with some different workout schedules to vote on! I know the last time I hosted a challenge, I made you guys go through a lot of voting! 🙈 ..So in the spirit of simplicity for you and me, I did similar to Kim and came up with 3 different schedules to vote on. Note the time listed next to the days includes your warm up, cool down and extra credit in addition to the main workout.

..And to talk a little about the structure of the week in the different schedules we'll be voting on, each day features some jump rope. It is a cardio exercise afterall and can be done daily, but with that being said, I still kept in mind to balance the days so that some days have more jump rope than others or only feature jump rope as an extra credit so that if you are new to jump rope, those muscles will not be over worked...Gee, how many times did I say, "jump rope" in that paragraph? 😂 ..I hope this makes sense. Also note to those that don't know me here at the FB Community, I am not a professional trainer or program builder like K&D. This is just purely for community fun. I have built my own workout schedules for a while now, so I try to take my experience plus what I've learned at Fitness Blender and come up with something balanced and (hopefully) fun for everyone. As always, everyone can modify/adjust accordingly. I strongly encourage you to do so if a certain day/workout doesn't work for you! If you have any questions, ask away!

Okay, enough talking, right? Go ahead and take a look at what I put together and vote for what you would like to do! Voting will end around Saturday, so that should give everyone plenty of time to see this. The challenge officially starts Monday, April 1st, but I will post the official schedule and what to expect from jump roping on Sunday!

Happy voting!

Edited