Daily Check-in: Saturday, March 23rd & Sunday, March 24th

Happy Weekend, FB Fam!

Here's a really cool sunset from last night! All these clouds cleared out after dark, though, and we got to see the most beautiful stars and brightest moon last night too! Hubby and I were outside attempting to see the Northern Lights, because they're supposed to be visible the next few nights--but unfortunately we didn't see them last night.

But you know what we did, see? Todd (the red fox)! We apparently startled Todd so bad that he/she started barking at us!! I have never heard a red fox bark, much less at someone! It was overall a strange thing haha.

Ok, back to the task at hand!

So Fellow Blenders, how are you all doing this weekend?

Have any fun plans?

As soon as I'm done typin this up, I'm headed outside for the day! I'm so excited! The weather is just fantastic!

I also wanted to thank each and every one of you for answering and responding to my Fitness Friday question yesterday. That has been something I've been worried about for awhile, and every single one of you gave me such good advice and insight. I don't always respond to you individually, but rest assured I read every single post from you guys, and you help me a lot. So thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

And if you missed it, and want to read everyone's wonderful advice, here's the link to yesterday's post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11535/daily-check-in-fitness-friday-march-22nd

Also, another reason to smile: Super Storm Kelli's latest update:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11543/i-out-lifted-my-2014-self

It just thrills me that she's doing well! I know it's not always easy for her, but I love seeing her updates, and seeing her be so proud of herself! So YAY Super Storm Kelli!

Alright guys, let's talk a little about weekend workouts! Are you guys plannin on working out this weekend, or are you resting?

I'm not resting! I'm playin outside! haha. All day, every day, and at night time too--so maybe I'll get to see the Northern Lights tonight! I'm so excited for that! I've actually only seen them once in my life, and it was when I was on the north shore of Lake Superior (beautiful place, btw--a great vacation destination if you ever wanna go. Highly highly recommend Lake Superior's north shore!).

So, I'm gonna be out there again tonight watchin for them (and hopefully Todd will leave us alone this time haha).

And what about some good food goin on this weekend?

I want a nice spring veggie quiche for tonight, and maybe some smoky bbq chicken for Sunday. Yep, that's sounds pretty darn good!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for this weekend?

Well Blenders, I'm literally twitchin to go outside haha, so I'm off!

I hope you all have a truly wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and go find some fun today!

Edited