A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Workout breaks

Hello everyone !

I have a question concerning breaks (sorry if there are existing topics on the subject...).

I use workout programs (I'm at the end of my second round of FB sweat) and my schedule usually allows me to workout from friday to wednesday. But sometimes life happens and my schedule is disturbed. For example I was supposed to finish my program on tuesday, but here I am missing the last three days (that I'll do between today and sunday).

Also I've been working consistently since August and I don't think I've allowed myself more than 3 rest days in a row. I think it's probably not that healthy but I don't really know how often you're supposed to take long breaks. One week every month ? Two months ? Six months ? I just have no idea.

For example I'll finish my current program on sunday, and I like to start my programs on fridays. Is it a long enough break ? It's worth noting that I've had three days off this week.

I hope that my question is clear (I'm french so my explanations might not be clear sorry).

I wish you all a nice day !