Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

HIIT and Strength Program

So I know there have been a lot of questions lately about what program people should do next and I am jumping on the wagon. A little background: I've worked out with FB for the last year and a half, creating my own schedule. I am not a beginner by any means and my workouts consisted of HIIT and strength-training. However, I decided to take a week off and then I bought a program, FB Abs2, which kicked my core's booty! I realized my core wasn't so strong after all! So I can either repeat that or I am looking for a program that is primarily HIIT and strength. I've read A LOT of people's posts and opinions and looked at the programs but don't know which one to choose.

One of the programs had this written in the description: If you prefer more of a 50/50 lifting/HIIT mix, we recommend trying FBBurn, FBSweat, FBFit or FB30.

50/50 sounds good, or even a little bit more of strength, but for someone whose core felt these workouts over the past few weeks (!!!) what do people suggest? Thanks!!!!!!!!!