Daily Check-in: Monday, March 11th

While I'm excited for more spring-like weather, I still love how frost and ice looks when it's coating all the trees. (And if you look closely at the bottom right, you'll see a set of Todd tracks going across the field lol.)

Hello and Happy Monday, Blenders!

How was your weekend?

For those who had to change their clocks Saturday night, are you feeling a bit tired today?

I know I am. I hate this daylight savings switching back and forth nonsense. Just messes with your body.

Nevertheless, we carry on, and try to adjust.

Did you all see the new workout from K & D?

Here's the link to their latest post in case you missed it:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11256/new-workout-fat-burning-cardio-w-low-impact-mods-a-challenge

I'm super stoked to see Kelli feeling better! Makes my heart happy.

And I can't wait to try these new workouts! I'm gonna wait until I finish Fit Rd 2 in early April, and then I'll have all kinds of new workouts to try! That's very exciting, and motivating to me, too!

What about you guys? Have you tried the new workout already? What did you think about it?

And what about some good workouts for today, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got a nice long lower body strength, HIIT, and pilates combo for today. I might be a tired from changing the clocks, but I'm still very much looking forward to today's workout! It'll be good to blow off some steam!

And how about some good food goin on today?

I might make some sloppy joes with sweet potato fries, and roasted broccoli. It's a been awhile since I made that meal, so I think that'll work for today!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright Blenders, it's Monday, it's after daylight savings time began (for some of us), but we can do this!

Might be tough, but we'll get through this Monday with flying colors! So chin up, and walk tall, Blenders!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Stay strong, my friends!

Edited