Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Some Booty Questions

Hello Blenders,

I've browsed through some of the posts about the Booty programmes but they didn't answer all my questions so I thought I'd ask. Also, this is not the kind of site where someone would remark on my inability to read the comments before asking silly questions.

My utterly ungrateful, misbegotten, son of a female dog elbow decided to flare up even though I hardly 'touched' it by doing a really short upper body routine just to check if it's fine. It was. For 2 days, and now it's painful again. So I've decided to refrain from exercising my upper body but I obviously don't want to refrain from exercising itself. I know I could just schedule my own routines but I'm lazy, plus I trust Kelli&Daniel's judgement more than my own.

The Booty programmes sound good. Those of you who have done it, which one do you recommend? I suppose there's not much difference between the two apart from how recent the individual routines are. What about your experiences? How effective did you find it? (this might actually be a stupid question because FB programmes are famously effective...) Did you enjoy it? I suppose it includes core routines too, right?

Thank you for reading my short story peppered with questions.